2015 NE-TS ‘Rendezvous’ / Christmas Party
After years of Pam and Bruce Foshay hosting the NETS Christmas party, they are passing the torch to other members to host! The club would like to thank Pam and Bruce for their hospitality all these years!
Where: Paul and Millie's home in Marion, MA (directions below)
When: Saturday, December 5th 2:00 PM til everyone has gone home!
3:00 Club Meeting
- If you wish to participate in the meeting, please arrive by 3pm
- The new embroidered burgees will available for purchase at the party ($30 or $20 with membership renewal)
4:30 Dinner will be served
- This is a “pot-luck” party.
- Please bring either an appetizer, a side dish or dessert.
- NE-TS is providing a Honey Baked Ham and a Roast Turkey
- Soft drinks, coffee and tea will also be provided.
- BYOB - Feel free to bring wine or beer if you like. We will have a cooler available.
After dinner, We will have the 18th Annual Yankee Swap!!
- Bring a wrapped, generic gift ($10-15).
- One gift per person OR one gift per family/couple; it’s up to you.
- As usual, Pirate’s Rules will apply…
RSVP if you’d like (not required) - email@example.com
Custom directions to Paul and Millie's home: 13 Edgewater Lane, Marion, MA Click here