Facebook

Public (no password required) forum for discussion anything about Trailer Sailing or about our club, the North East Trailer Sailors
Tsatzsue
sailfish
Boat_year: 1977
Boat Make: Macgregor
Boat_Model: V25
Boat_Name: Tsatzsue
DSC_number: 0

Facebook

Post by Tsatzsue » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:14 am

It seems as there is far more activity by NETS on Facebook than this site. I want to stay in touch and in the loop on activities, sharing photos etc...It seems that I can only get there via internet not my facebook account on my droid? Any secret.

OverEasy
dolphin

Re: Facebook

Post by OverEasy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Ken-

For all the activity you see, it is only from a few members that post on either site. We really want to grow the activity on both. The way I see it, the NE-TS Forum is great for posting stories, reports, questions, technical info, etc... The forum is better than FB for the way everything is categorized. FB is great for sending out informal messages like - hey, this is where I am, what I'm doing right now.

For Droid:
To get to our FB page, type into the search window - North East Trailer Sailors - the search results will show a s-load of options on those words, but we should be a the top & tap that link. When on the NETS page, tap the JOIN GROUP button. Let me know if this helps.