Cape Cod

Public (no password required) forum for discussion anything about Trailer Sailing or about our club, the North East Trailer Sailors
mmflan67
tadpole
Boat_year: 1978
Boat Make: Macgregor
Boat_Model: Venture 21
Boat_Name: An Aisling
DSC_number: 0

Cape Cod

Post by mmflan67 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 am

Good sailing to all those that are heading to Cape Cod this weekend ! I wish I could be with you. I was stationed at Otis AFB for my last year in the Air Force. I always wanteds to sail from Falmouth to the islands but never did. Maybe someday ? This weekend we go out on Lake St. Clair and down the Detroi River for Riverfest. Then have to fight the currrent back upstream to the lake to get home to the marina. I'll fly the burgee and be thinking about you.
Mike

OverEasy
dolphin

Re: Cape Cod

Post by OverEasy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Hey thanks Mike! We've got three boats on Buzzards Bay today, should be at anchor off Bassett's Island right now enjoying Paul & Millie's OVEN cooked buffalo wings on Mildred Rose.

I'm not with them right now because I opted out for health reasons. (I'll post details of that on my EZSAILN 2013 thread.). Instead of being on the water with my friends, I'm trailer-sailin' backyard style! Just grilled a delish dinner, soon to be followed by a MacSailors inspired dessert! Gonna breakout the Bugbusters and sleep onboard tonite!

Andrew