Where: Nashua Country club (directions below)
When: January 30, 2010 11:00-4:00
- off the NCC luncheon menu
- Payment – cash, check or credit card
- Dress code - no jeans, tee shirts, or caps
- No outside food (cakes, etc)
Please RSVP to Harry before Jan 25th - firstname.lastname@example.org
The highlights of this meeting will be discussing this years Rendezvous.
Also to be discussed:
- How to encourage active involvement of other crew members on your boat.
How to get the First Mate/Admiral to take the helm and make decisions.
Helping First Mate to understand :
- rules of the road
- chart reading
- compass reading
- distances to other boats/objects/land masses on the water
How to practice manuevers:
- Man over board
- picking up a mooring
- dropping an anchor
- coming up to a dock
Getting someone from the water back on board.
- pros and cons of various dinghies and life rafts. (Jack to present?)
11:00 Arrive and greet
12:00 Meeting starts
4:00 Meeting ends
Address: 25 Fairway Street, Nashua NH
Interactive directions on the club - Nashua Country Club
Nashua Country Club directions click here