Boat_year: 1977
Boat Make: Macgregor
Boat_Model: V25
Boat_Name: Tsatzsue
DSC_number: 0

Spring NETS Meeting

Post by Tsatzsue » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:32 am

Fellow Sailors,

I can once again see the blue belly of the Tsatzsue once again. That means the snow is melting!! I don’t know about you guys but I am ready for some sailing. I have been reminiscing over pictures and movies of past trips and how much fun we have on the water, posted some on FB. It will be here soon enough.

To kick off the sailing season, The North East Trailer Sailors is having a spring meeting in a few short weeks! April 12, 2015.

We are having the meeting at Paul and Millie's home in Marion, MA

The topics of the meeting will include, but are not limited to, 2015 Rendezvous schedule, new burgees , website updates and other new business. More to follow.

We would appreciate a head count to ensure we have enough food, etc. if anyone has any special needs for lunch, please let us know.

Paul and Millie are making a lasagna, sausage and meatballs. I am bringing some fresh baked bread. If you want to contribute just let us know and we will add to the list. Desert, apps etc…

The meeting will be starting around 12, please arrive around 11, if possible. Lunch will follow the meeting. The address is 13 Edgewater Lane, Marion, MA 02738

Happy Sailing!!

Ken Boutiette
S/V Tsatzsue
Commodore
North East Trailer Sailors

OverEasy
dolphin

Re: Spring NETS Meeting

Post by OverEasy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:26 am

I will try to make it if I can, but my work schedule / location is uncertain so do not count on me to attend this meeting. Have fun all!

Andrew
s/v Over Easy